How to Use ChatGPT's "Share Link to Chat" Feature in the Classroom

Many students often struggle to obtain relevant information directly from ChatGPT. It's not uncommon for the AI to provide answers that are either irrelevant or not suitable for their current grade level or context.

However, with the introduction of ChatGPT's "Share Link to Chat" feature, teachers can now take control of the conversation and prompt engineering to assist their students effectively. For example, I recently started a chat for one of my Science students, and you can find the chat here. Since the student struggles with reading at grade level, I prompted ChatGPT to use context from the textbook and rephrase it in a more easily understandable manner.

The applications of this tool are endless! I encourage you to share your favorite use cases with me. In the upcoming posts, I'll be sharing some of my favorite Educational Prompts to train the AI for teaching purposes. Additionally, I will be sharing my "context aware prompter" tool that I use to generate search results from my students readings to help keep ChatGPT on topic, so stay tuned for that exciting development.

Comments

Popular Posts